Welcome to Dream Cleaning Ltd.
Our customers can depend on us for:-
- Reliable, professional service
- Value for money
- Tailored contracts and none contract work – No job is too small or too big!
- We are fully insured and fluent in TUPE (Transfer of undertakings for the protection of employees)
We develop a tailored cleaning specification with a planned timetable for each cleaner to follow. Our teams are trained to become multi-skilled and are used to working under flexible conditions, ranging through regular planned cleaning schedules in offices to reactive cleaning work such as end of tenancy cleaning.
Regular Visits from Supervisors to your site(s) to:-
- Monitor cleaning standards.
- Provide ongoing training and communication with our cleaners so that they may grow and develop with us, check if guidance is need into a more productive way of cleaning.
- Communicate with you to make sure that you are happy with our progress and implement any changes required.
- If required advise you about our other services of carpet cleaning, ground maintenance and providing savings on toilet rolls, hand towels, bin liners and other sundries.
We understand when you’re busy how frustrating it is not to be able to speak to someone direct, so we are available to speak to 24 hours a day.
Why not book a cleaning review now?
We offer a free, no hassle visit to learn about your needs and offer our professional opinion with straight forward costing.
We invest in our people as they are our most valuable asset and our success grows from them.
We have staff living in almost every part of West Yorkshire and we match the right person for the right contract. This is core to a successful partnership in delivering the best service and we know how important it is to get it right.
We all take pride in our work and take ownership for the job in hand, we are proud of the standards we deliver.
Our induction package helps our cleaners to settle in and perhaps retrain any bad habits they may have developed. All our cleaners are C.O.S.H.H. trained and receive regular on the job training and support.
Our Supervisors are also regularly trained to build upon their experience and skills.
- Clean and tidy equipment means a better job done.
- Our machinery is partly dismantled and cleaned every day by our cleaners, we pay a lot of money for our quality machines and treat them with respect.
- On site store rooms are kept in a tidy fashion in line with best practice for fire regs.